Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Voices from the Middle East...

A couple of posts ago I wrote a reply to Buzzmachine.com about an idea to get a group of people and buy a foreign correspondent. It seems like that idea is not really needed. There are already a lot of people who are blogging about what is happening outside the United States. The only thing you need to do is find out who they are and link to their blog. I’ve already created a link to Baghad Burning, but here are a couple of new ones.

View from Iran. This is another country that we have very little access to. Interesting takes on daily life and politics inside the country.

Big Pharaoh. A view from an Egyptian on various events in the Middle East.

About 20% of the hits on this site are from places outside North and South America. If your living outside the Americas can you send me an e-mail. I’d love to know what area of the world your from. My address is rskiff@vermontcommons.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home